Legal assistance housing

Do you rent privately and have problems in your rental? Then maybe SiA can help you.

SiA offers legal assistance to students who experience significant problems with the tenancy of private homeowners. SiA has an agreement with a private practice lawyer, who assesses whether there is a legal basis for action. SiA pays attorney fees.

Email us with a brief description about the case and attach:

• Copy of valid student ID and paid semester fees
• Signed lease for the property in question

We will then contact our lawyer.